10.14.2005

:: worth ::

my net worth today, according to wells fargo, is $-2,742.70. that's because i have student loans and a credit card, both of which are "liabilities." and these liabilities do not outweigh my assets.

see what i hate is that terms like "asset" and "worth" are used to describe me and my monetary situation. i defer to donald miller's wisdom on this point and can't remember which came first, the use of those terms for people or for money. but it doesn't matter so much which came first because we have both chicken and egg making a mess of everything. am i really worth a negative amount? say it's not true! and are my savings account and retirement fund truly my assets? (here i thought all along that it was my outgoing personality and strong moral sense)

thanks for clearing that up, wells fargo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home