8.30.2007

I'm with Owen Wilson on this one. Tonight they were all how could he's and what makes a person so desperate's. And I was sitting silent, understanding with great depths of comprehension how a person could want to shuffle off this mortal coil. It's not that life is so terrible and unhappy, but nothing around me has sustaining value. We are all looking forward to this or that, cornered and calendared into mouthfuls of memories. Seasons keep us sane. The rain. But underneath those layers of protection, peeled down to what am I and what am I doing here, there are a few discouraging realities. Yet we push bravely on, all of us living for someone else so it's a good thing everyone else is alive so we have a reason to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home