10.15.2009

:: new post ::

There. I did it. I pushed "new post," and with that I'm back in this relationship. It's a tricky thing we're doing here, me trusting nameless yous with things I might not be brave enough to bring up even over dinner. But that's the beauty of it, I suppose.

It's not that I don't want you to know what's been going on. Maybe. I mean, I didn't consciously stop writing here. There are just some places I've been that I wasn't sure I could take you to. Life is safe in retrospect, though, so I've decided we should have coffee and catch up. And by that I mean, I'm going through my journal to find the signposts that lead us back to today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama V said...

Welcome back.... the "nameless ewes" missed you. :) BAAAAAA.!

2:23 AM  
Blogger thesmallblondeone said...

Yay, Mandy! I can't wait to keep up with your life in Michigan!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Natalie said...

Hello

I like your blog. I found it by simply pushing "Next Blog". It has a nice honesty.

Maybe you'd also like to follow mine http://noteface.blogspot.com/

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home