1.14.2004

:: thinking ::

Well, it's the second day of my last semester of college. So many things have changed over the last four years that it's impossible to imagine what the coming four will hold. Even more changes, I'm sure, and challenges as well. I guess that's what they call living. There are no dress rehearsals in life, just the real thing, and I'm living one of the scenes right now. Is it one I'd want to include in the final cut? If someone were following me around all day, what would they think?

What does she write in that little red journal?

Why does she have three blankets on her bed but sleeps instead under a different one on top of them all?

Why does she look at everyone during chapel?

What is she hoping for when she smiles at nothing?

Ah, Mandy... enough dreaming for a day. It's time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home